Skip to main content

It’s time to share your knowledge.

In this article, leave a comment on a session that taught you something you didn’t know before or resonated with you at Ignite ‘24. 

Or feel free to say what feature on the product roadmap left you excited. 😀 

Action Items

Make a Plan

• Collect your notes and figure out how you can starting making an impact ✏️
  • Assess your role and identify any new skills you can learn 🧠
  • Put what you learned into practice 
  • Start with what will have the biggest business outcome in 3 months -> 6 -> months ->1 year and so forth

Teach Others 

Teach your team (yes we know you are waiting for the slides and recordings) with your notes 

• Create a presentation for your team and include everyone who attended 
  • Evaluate your processes and identify gaps in your workflows 
  • Set PACT goals (Purposeful, Actionable, Continuous, Trackable) and timelines 📝

Network

Ignite is a great place to network but just because it’s over, it doesn’t mean you have to stop networking. It’s not too late to follow up with those you met. Shoot them a private message in the community, add them on LinkedIn, or send them a text. 

• Thank them for their time 😊
  • Let them know you’re motivated after the conversation and how it’s helping you
  • Keep it short and simple

Other Reminders 

• Close out your expenses!
  • As we welcome new members in Aspire Together after Ignite ‘24, we thought it would be appropriate to highlight the Introduce Yourself board so our new members can say hello.
  • In honor of Chief Nerd Officer, AC, speaking at Ignite, we’ve turned his topic about Aspire API into an article. You can access here
  • Ignite ‘24 slides and recordings will be available. We are organizing the content and will let you all know when it’s ready.

BONUS: Let us know in the comments what you think the theme at next year’s Ignite should be! 

One of my favorite sessions was The Power of Human Connection in B2B Marketing with Michael and Sean. What resonated with me the most was when they mentioned people make decisions based on emotions because emotional reaction is faster than rational thought. And wow that is so accurate. 😂 My next takeaway is knowing your audience- understanding who is at the table when it comes to making business decisions, what their roles are and most importantly, who is the ultimate decision maker that will make or break a deal. Showing personal value in a B2B product or service will increase the likelihood of making that deal successful.

And as far as next year’s Ignite, I’d love a disco theme! 🪩

1. As overall, I believe this year’s conference was better than last year’s. ( I rate 8 out of 10 for this year and 5 for last year). 
  • The section classes were well prepared and covers a lot of live demonstrations.  (I experienced a warm, detailed, and very informative discussion about customer portal 2.0)
  • Product road map presents some real exciting new features.
  • The lunch table was grouped by position/role & industry. We can easily connect with the similar company/role.
  • More automation/integration partners this year, utilizing AI more and how to use it in Aspire is a hot topic.  (Plan to add AI for generating recap or enhancement sale emails to client).
  • The Aspire Design concepts & prototypes, a place to experience the new interface. (Add notification; AI to supercharge Aspire to scheduling, write proposal, summary communication & performing tasks)

1. My personal takeaway is that triple A tool from Keynote Speaker  Kat Cole . Ask, Answer, Action.
  • Ask: What makes my team feel difficult to use Site Audit?
  • Answer: it is not easily to perform on phone; the layout looks not professional; team member does not have a habit to make note on phone. I’m not quite sure.
  • Action: invite each account manager to book a one-on one meeting with Yi to provide insight/feedback. Work with Aspire team to improve layout design.

I use this 3A tool immediately and love this self-adjustment tool.