Skip to main content

Does Aspire have provisions to pull up a contact via a phone number via a softphone and journal the call with conversation notes? Our 3CX phone system has the capability to launch a url with the callers phone number as well as a API if Aspire supports it.

https://www.3cx.com/docs/crm-integration-guides/

Technically…...maybe? But no, not really. If I understand what you are trying to do, it wouldn’t really work and storing those notes somewhere else might be better...

I guess my bigger question is if Aspire has a robust CRM on their development roadmap?  A robust CRM so that all logged interactions with them could be seen in their profile. Sent emails, number of times email opened, texts, phone calls, ect.

I guess my bigger question is if Aspire has a robust CRM on their development roadmap?  A robust CRM so that all logged interactions with them could be seen in their profile. Sent emails, number of times email opened, texts, phone calls, ect.

If you send the email through aspire it is logged in activities. We create tasks and tag the category (Call, text) as well as information from that call. It’s clunky. 

I was told Voice for Pest is working on an integration with aspire to add the call log.  Not sure the time line on that.  We do also Have a list in activities called all communication with Clients which shows emails we have sent / issues and tasks created.  

We also use Hubspot and still working on the kinks with some automations and etc..