Skip to main content

Say Hello to Community!

Welcome to Aspire Together,

We are thrilled to get to know each and every one of you in this new community journey. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional community experience and make you more successful with Aspire. In order to make you feel more welcomed, we have created this topic board so you are each able to say hello and introduce yourself. 

Please take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself:

🖌️ Name

📍 Location

🍃🧼 Organization & Role

💭 What you hope to achieve with Aspire Together 

🏀  Any fun fact about yourself 

We look forward to meeting all of you here! 😀

My name is Andrew Craft

I am currently the C.F.O. at Site Landscape Development in Lewisville, TX. (DFW)

I love connecting with other Aspire users and tackling challenging problems. 

I have 3 kids, I like gardening, Excel, robots, golf, API’s, automation, landscape and am a big Napoleon Dynamite fan.. 😂

Interesting fact about me: I have the highest (self) rated episode on Justin and Maggie’s podcast. 

Slightly unrelated, but My mom lives in Preston, ID where Napolean Dynamite was filmed. Its a fun town

🖌️ Nick Francis

📍 Denver, CO

🍃I.E.S. C.O.O.

💭 I am hopeful to connect with other cleaning industry professionals to learn best practices and streamline processes and systems in place. I would love to learn more about how companies are compensating employees for use of the Aspire App, learn how you have your service naming conventions, the different types of estimates, factors, schedule approach, etc. Also, how has the implementation been for those in the Commercial Cleaning Industry, it has been a bit challenging for us and interested in hearing your thoughts. 

🏀  Welcomed a new baby boy, have a wonderful 10 year old. Love sports, outdoors, family, wood craft, and friends and family time. 

Look forward to learning from other industry experts and help as I can as well. 

Ryan Nelson

Chattanooga, TN

Aspire Software - Implementation Manager

Here to help our clients and our community grow!

Hi, my name is Amy.  I’m with GPM Landscape in Phoenix, AZ.  I’m the Super User in the system, but I also do the invoicing.  I’m hoping to connect with people that are having the same struggles as me and to swap solutions.  I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Honduras and loved every minute!