Skip to main content

How does everyone temporarily stop service for a customer? Mainly we run into holding service due to over due invoices, then once the customer pays we continue work (mowing, fertilizer, ect.) Is there a way to make the property unable to schedule to Crew Mobile so the crew can not see it but it stay in the schedule so it doesn't have to be rescheduled once the customer pays?  

Once it is decided that we are putting services on hold I would edit their recurring schedule within the “view recurring calendar” option and unselect the next couple of weeks so that it won’t schedule future services. I typically make a note of their sequence number in the route as well so that once they are paid in full we can add them back in easily.

Another option is we will add a “DNS” tag and add it to the properties as needed. This allows you to go into the work tickets and select a scheduled window and filter by properties with those tags and can bulk cancel those tickets. 

It helps me avoid the taking 4 weeks off the schedule just for them to pay and need back on in a week.