Skip to main content

The “Notes” box in the Contact screen could be improved to serve as a CRM tool. It should be a horizontal box below the Contact Information (which, by the way should be more compact to take less screen space).

It should allow to automatically add date and user stamp- then user can create any note, summary of phone call, etc. Hopefully call summaries from the VoiceforTurf phone integration.

This would lead towards a more robust CRM functionality...which lacks a lot of features.

This would be a huge improvement. Having to click in to edit the contact for notes is a chore. 

Have you put this in the Idea/Voting so we can all Vote on it? 

Would love to see this idea come to life! Along with that, I would love an audit trail. Being able to see if a coworker was in somebody’s file earlier in the week or when the contact was added into Aspire would come in handy quite a bit!

Would love to see this idea come to life! Along with that, I would love an audit trail. Being able to see if a coworker was in somebody’s file earlier in the week or when the contact was added into Aspire would come in handy quite a bit!

You can do the contact portion already in the Audit Report! 

Reports > Audit > Contact. 

You can adjust your list  in the display and add created by and date. 

As much as I normally detest pop-ups, I wish ones could exist for important alerts for clients, too. So that any time you clicked on Jack and Jill Kennedy, a pop up of “NEW PUPPY - no spraying” or something of comparable concern could pop up. There are just so many 1-offs that creating a tag for EACH one or going into a customer property to search before every appt is tedious. If there could be an option of a customer alert, with the ability to enter in verbiage, it would be lovely.