Skip to main content

Thank You for Attending Ignite ‘24 & Attendees - Let's see your pics!

We had an incredible time meeting everyone at Ignite this year. If you stopped by the Aspire Together booth to meet us or let us know what you want to see on the community roadmap, thank you so much. If you attended our mini stage session, you definitely know we have exciting updates coming soon. 🤓 

Pictures

Post your Ignite pictures 📸 and tell us your favorite memory about attending Ignite ‘24. We want to see it all and hear all about it. From Ignite the Night 🌴 to Birds of a Feather Networking Lunch 🥗 to The Price is Right 💸 to all the sessions. 

Content

• Check out our Ignite ‘24 Customer Awards Winners here.

• Mark Tipton, CEO of Aspire, shared his vision for Aspire. You can catch up on the live blog here

I loved getting to be on the price is right!

I learned so much about work ticket management and I got so much value out of the snow production power hour. 

The highlights from the keynote speech for me were the questions she asks in here 1 on 1’s.:

1. What's one thing we should stop doing?
  2. What's one thing we should start doing?
  3. What's one thing you would do differently if you were me?
  4. What are we often saying no to customers? This shows a market desire. This may also mean the competitors are shaping the expectations.
  5. Is this relevant to me? If so, how are we going to experiment and try it out?
  6. What do I make you use that you don't use?
  7. What are people throwing away? What's the waste?

Hi - @Kbaird! It makes me happy to hear that you learned a lot at Ignite. Sounds like you had a good time. I heard so many great things about the snow session as well and the timing is on point for the upcoming snow season. I did hear that you stopped by the Aspire Together booth and I’m so sorry I missed you. Next year I’ll have to coordinate better to meet everyone. 😅 I love Kat Cole, she is such an inspiration! 

I also had the chance to meet and chat a bit with @jakecruzan and @SoboYiW! It was a pleasure meeting you both. ⚡️💚💙

It was nice to meeting with you. @baraica  It is very sweet of you to reach out.

Here are some photos with Aspire team that I have been working with. They are awesome!!!

• Accounting expert - Peggy
  • Our CSM - Ed
  • Our implementation manager - Mike

I did not get a chance to say “thank you” to the Aspire Care team, they are doing great jobs to resolve issues and answer questions.

I’m the one submitting ticket almost everyday, I hope you do not add me to the block list and I wish I can meet to express my gratitude. Aspire Care team is amazing!

Peggy
Ed

Mike

Looks like you had a lovely time as well! I’ll share your pictures and your feedback about the Aspire Care team with them to make sure they know they’re rockstars! 😊 I spy @ereier! 😂

Inaugural Commercial Clean Group Dinner 08.26.24

My favorite moment of Ignite ‘24 was hands down our Welcome Dinner for our Commercial Clean attendees!  We kicked things off right on Monday after our Welcome Reception:  4 companies were able to join Aspire to break bread, clink glasses, and network with each other.  To see companies eagerly and openly networking with each other from across the country--no, the WORLD (since we had a company attending from Bermuda!) filled my cup to the brim.  

Our Aspire family--whether Aspire employees or end users, and no matter the industry--were extremely welcoming to our Commercial Clean attendees.  Thanks to our entire Aspire Community for making our new companies immediately part of our family!