Skip to main content

How do you handle setting up a recurring service schedule for a crew that completes multiple services throughout the year?  For example, our spray tech (agro/ipm).

In general, we use the recurring schedule and it’s very easy for crews with one service throughout the year (e.g., mowing, garden care, etc.).  However, it’s not clear how to execute this when we have one crew (e.g., spray tech) who completes multiple (e.g., one time or four rounds) and various services throughout the year (e.g., fertilizer, weed control, fungicide, lime, etc.).

We can certainly establish our route of properties in an Excel spreadsheet and then use that as a guide to manually add the service rounds to the Scheduling Board as they come up throughout the year; however, I was hoping there was a way to automate this through Aspire (our Production CRM).

Any insights you have are appreciated.

I had a call this afternoon with AspireCare Education on the topic and there doesn’t seem to be a solution.  If this still needs to be solved for by Aspire, then I’ll be happy to submit it as an idea in the portal (or upvote it if it’s already in there).

P.S. - I just checked out the Idea Portal for an idea of this nature and looked through Ideas re routes and the scheduling board.  Y’all have some brilliant ideas in there!  I hope Aspire implements them (if not the most impactful).  Grateful to be surrounded by such an awesome group of operators.

I added Idea WAP-I-6096 to the Aspire Idea Portal to help solve this apparent automation gap in our production CRM.

Please vote for it and help me promote it for development!