Skip to main content

There’s no way to talk to a support rep, or any ways to open a ticket.

Anyways, I work for an MSP and one of our clients use Aspire. Lately, they have been getting undeliverable emails, with no reason attached as to why they are undeliverable. 

Hi @Nick.R, our community isn’t managed by our support team. In order to talk to our support team you must be logged into Aspire and click into the resource center to create a ticket. More details can be found here. The community is a place where other Aspire users can connect with each other formally. 

I do not have that option in my pull down. It goes from user guide to community...

Got it. You can contact the company’s power users and have them submit a support ticket to Aspire. Or you can also contact one of the power users to have you get a seat created to be able to contact the support team. 

I would start off by figuring out if the emails are not being delivered because they are unsubscribing. 

We had the exact same problem. It was an issue that Aspire had to fix....caused from an update / release. They are aware of the issue, just submit a ticket and they will fix it.

Honestly, should have been tested prior to release.

Hi Nick,

I’ve helped a lot of my coworker’s to resync the account and it resolved the “undelivered email” issue.

Please check the “view sync log” on user setting page and it should show success on today’s date and every one hour.

If the log is with a old date, you may consider to remove the sync account and sync again.

https://care.youraspire.com/en/articles/4751514-syncing-your-email-and-calendar-to-aspire

I hope this help. Good luck.