Skip to main content

Our state has some very specific requirements for our chemical logging that the chemical usage report doesnt capture. Does anyone else have this same problem? Any work arounds?

We are having the same issue..  I have spoken to aspire and since most chemicals are concentrated you would need to great your own item.  We buy enough for what we need in to apply for each application and get a report from our vendors. Not sure on the detail of the report we need to submit since our Lawn Care Director is responsible to submit the report. 

We are having the same issue..  I have spoken to aspire and since most chemicals are concentrated you would need to great your own item.  We buy enough for what we need in to apply for each application and get a report from our vendors. Not sure on the detail of the report we need to submit since our Lawn Care Director is responsible to submit the report. 

Thanks Jackie. Yeah, we have the kits set up with the proper items, our state also requires us to report total gallons sprayed which we capture in a “complete ticket” form. I have to do some excel magic to create the report how the state wants it.