Skip to main content

Hi!

We are hoping that there is a better answer for generating certified payroll. We utilize QuickBooks for accounting, and have been told that we must manually enter our hours into QB in order to generate the certified payroll. Obviously this is a significant time issue, since we are required to provide this frequently and it requires us to delete the hours sent over by Aspire and then re-enter them in the correct category. How is everyone else doing this?

Hi! We faced similar challenges with CP, though we use a different accounting system. We resolved it by using an API to export timesheets from Aspire, which is processed by our IT team, and then sent over for payroll in ADP. This approach worked for us, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be since you're using QB.

I’m not familiar with the Aspire to QB connection, but when you say “re-enter them in the correct category,” are you talking about the correct wage determination? 

We do certified payroll with Aspire and QB.  The key component is creating all of the pay rates in Aspire.  If you’d like details, I’m sure I could put you in touch with our controller.