Skip to main content

Has anyone started to shift to the new Aspire Mobile app yet? We are very excited to get everyone trained on Aspire Mobile when the time comes. For our location, the offline capabilites are going to be a major game changer. I’m curious if anyone else has tried it out and see what you’re noticing.

I have a couple of people that have made the jump over to make sure we know how to use it before the whole team switches over. So far, the transition has been pretty smooth especially since Aspire Mobile hasn’t been fully launched yet. We are really excited for Aspire Mobile to be at full functionality but here’s what we’ve noticed so far:

Pros:

• Offline capabilities
    • You can quickly clock in and out of jobs where the cell reception is poor.
  • Quick log in
    • most of the time the user stays signed in and you don’t need to type in their pin each time they open the app
  • All the notes in one place
    • Rather than clicking back and forth to see notes they are all displayed on one screen with the address, manager contact, opportunity number (though, the crew doesn’t need to see this 9 times out of 10)

Cons:

• Offline capabilities
    • Working offline is handy but the crew should add a click of the resync button once they do have better service because it will show them as making no progress for a while so that is a little difficult to track them through the day if they haven’t resynced their app. Granted, I’d rather them be able to work through poor reception and resync later than keep track of their times in a notes app and add them into the visit note afterward
  • Cannot add photos to a ticket
    • It seems like you can add a photo in a visit note but without clicking into a new note there is no photo button
  • A lot more clicking
    • Aspire Crew Mobile is, at times painfully, simple. A few buttons did the trick. Aspire Mobile gives the crews more information, a clean look, but there are a lot of buttons and places they need to click. Wondering why the daily plan is the first area to show when you open the app but you can’t clock into the jobs from there, you have to go into tickets.

We have started to use it on a limited basis. Our biggest hurdle so gar is that if you have a URL link in Crew Mobile, you can click it directly. We have a link to the property map on every property and the same functionality isn’t in aspire mobile yet. I really like the allocation better on Aspire Mobile. As a manager, it also seems to be easier to pull up my team members schedules on Aspire mobile vs Crew mobile. My two cents

We have started to use it on a limited basis. Our biggest hurdle so gar is that if you have a URL link in Crew Mobile, you can click it directly. We have a link to the property map on every property and the same functionality isn’t in aspire mobile yet. I really like the allocation better on Aspire Mobile. As a manager, it also seems to be easier to pull up my team members schedules on Aspire mobile vs Crew mobile. My two cents

Makes sense! We keep a property map in their file within documents so we haven’t had the same issue you’re having but hopeful that links will be functional in the next update!!

We started using PropertyIntel and really like the interactive nature of the linked maps! 

We are just finishing our first whole week switching everyone to Aspire Mobile. The complaint I am getting from the person doing the time review at the end of the day is that end times and clock out times are not showing up until the individuals clock in the next time.

If we instruct the team members to force sync prior to clocking out will this resolve that issue?

@BHampton 

@ACato 

@DanStacey 

@Amy Parsons 

@LeahM